These general business conditions apply to clients of the Baltaci Baltaci U Náhonu hotel, which is operated by Baltaci U Náhonu s.r.o, ID number: 06360785 with its registered office at Podvesná IV 3946, 760 01 Zlín, registered in the Commercial Register of the Regional Court in Brno, file no. C C 101943.
(hereinafter referred to as the “landlord”)
Accommodation of guests in the Baltaci U Náhonu hotel is carried out on the basis of an accommodation contract concluded in accordance with the provisions of Section 2326 et seq. No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, on the basis of which the Hotel Baltaci U Náhonu (hereinafter referred to as the “landlord” or “hotel”), as a facility designated for that purpose, provides the accommodated person with temporary accommodation for the agreed period and the accommodated person (hereinafter also ” the client “) undertakes to pay the landlord the agreed price for accommodation and related services. Each accommodation contract also includes these terms and conditions (hereinafter also referred to as the “contract”).
1) Accommodation in the hotel can be ordered using the reservation portal, by phone, e-mail or electronically by filling in and sending the form on the hotel’s website http://www.zlinhotel.cz/cs/
2) The accommodation contract is concluded by delivery of a written confirmation of the hotel accommodation order to the client. In accordance with the provisions of § 548 para. 2 of Act no. No. 89/20123 Coll. the Civil Code, the legal consequences of the concluded accommodation contract will automatically disappear if the client does not pay the hotel properly and on time a deposit for the price of accommodation according to the request for payment of the deposit, delivered to him by the hotel according to point 3) below.
3) Simultaneously with the confirmation of the order, the hotel sends the client a request to pay a deposit for the price of accommodation. The deposit is usually required in the amount of the estimated price for accommodation according to the relevant hotel price list valid on the day of order confirmation by the hotel. The client is obliged to pay the hotel this deposit for the price of accommodation properly and on time in accordance with the invitation received.
4) Accommodation orders can be confirmed by the hotel without requiring a deposit also on the basis of the client’s valid credit card number.
5) For the scope of the services and prices agreed in the contract for accommodation, their breakdown in the order confirmation issued by the hotel is binding for both the client and the hotel.
1) The price of accommodation is paid by the client at the hotel reception upon arrival in cash or by credit card. The landlord accepts the most common types of credit cards (a list of credit cards that can be used to pay the price of the stay is available at the hotel reception).
The price is paid by the client in cash or by credit card at the end of the stay at the hotel reception for the period of accommodation of the used services.
2) The client can also pay the price of accommodation before arrival by bank transfer to the hotel’s bank account. Confirmation of payment by bank transfer (bank statement) must be presented upon arrival at the hotel reception.
3) The accommodation price is also included in the order of confirmed prices of accommodation and services.
4) When paying for accommodation ordered through an online reservation, it is necessary to choose the type of payment, either payment by credit card or by bank transfer. All operations with a payment card within the payment gateway take place outside the landlord’s systems; only the landlord’s bank and the client’s bank have access to personal data. In the case of using the form of bank transfer, the client will receive a “deposit slip” for 50% of the price of the stay.
5) When occupying a double room or suite by one person, the price is charged for 2 adults, unless otherwise agreed in the hotel’s reservation department.
1) By concluding an accommodation contract, the client acquires the right at the agreed time to use in the usual way all the spaces that guests can use normally and without special conditions, and for the usual service. The client must comply with the hotel rules when accommodating and using the services, if it was issued by the landlord and the client had the opportunity to get acquainted with it.
2) The client has the right to complain about possible defects of accommodation and defects of other services provided by the hotel. The client is obliged to file a complaint of defects with the landlord in time, without undue delay after finding the defect so that a remedy can be arranged, if possible immediately on the spot. Filing a complaint on the spot will enable the elimination of the defect immediately, with the passage of time it becomes more difficult to prove and objectivity of the assessment and proper settlement of the complaint. The right to assert claims for defective performance expires in vain 3 months from the date of termination of accommodation. In the case of claiming a defect within 3 months from the date of termination of accommodation, the landlord is obliged to handle a claim for defects within 30 days from the date of claim, in more complex cases within 2 months. The client is obliged to provide the accommodation provider with the cooperation necessary to settle the complaint.
When making a complaint, the client is obliged to properly describe the defect, prove his claims and provide the relevant documents (contract, proof of payment, etc.). The settlement of a justified complaint consists in the free removal of a service defect or, if this is possible due to the nature of the matter, in the provision of a replacement service. If it is not possible to eliminate the defect of the service or provide a replacement service free of charge, the landlord will provide the client with a reasonable discount on the price of the defectively provided services. In the case of the price of the defective service already paid by the client, the landlord shall immediately return the amount corresponding to the provided discount on the price to the client
3) In the event of a consumer dispute arising from the contract, the subject of which is the provision of these services, which cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the client may file a proposal for an out-of-court settlement of such dispute to the competent subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at 120 00 Prague 2, Štěpánská 567/15, where more detailed information on the consumer’s procedure can be obtained at www.coi.cz.
4) The client is obliged to pay the landlord the agreed price of accommodation and other services provided by the hotel, including any other costs that the landlord has demonstrably incurred in connection with the client’s accommodation and the use of services, both for services and performance. which was requested in addition to the agreed contract by the client himself, as well as hotel guests who were accommodated in the hotel and used the services together with the client. In addition to the above, the client is also obliged to pay value added tax in the amount stipulated by law, as will be charged by the landlord.
5) The client is liable to the landlord for damage caused to the landlord in a causal connection with the breach of legal obligations by the client or persons who, based on the client’s accommodation contract or only with the client’s knowledge and consent, used hotel services or moved around the hotel.
1) The landlord may or provide hotel guests with adequate alternative accommodation (of the same quality) if the difference between the contracted accommodation agreed with the hotel and the alternative accommodation provided by the hotel is negligible and the provision of alternative accommodation is factually justified due to the landlord’s operational needs. Due to the operational needs of the accommodation provider, materially justified means in particular the situation when the space (s) ordered by the guest has become ineligible or unsuitable for accommodation or when guests already staying in these premises extend their stay or if it was performed by the accommodation provider. excessive number of reservations or other important operational measures need to be implemented to condition this step. Any additional costs for alternative accommodation provided to guests are borne by the landlord.
2) The landlord has the right to charge his services at any time during the client’s stay or. it is billed on an ongoing basis and the client is then obliged to pay for these services immediately after submitting their billing to the landlord.
3) The landlord is obliged to provide the agreed services in the scope and quality for the standard of his hotel usual.
The client has the right to unilaterally terminate in writing without notice (hereinafter only cancel) the validity of the concluded accommodation contract, but is obliged to pay the landlord cancellation fees according to the rules below:
Cancellation of an accommodation contract, the subject of which is accommodation in one to 4 rooms:
If the client’s accommodation contract is canceled at least 2 days before the day when the client’s accommodation contract should have started, the client is not obliged to pay any cancellation fee to the landlord.
If the client’s accommodation contract is canceled later than 2 days before the day when the client’s accommodation contract should have started, the client will pay the accommodation provider a cancellation fee equal to the price (sum of prices) for accommodation for one night in all rooms listed. in the relevant accommodation contract.
Cancellation of an accommodation contract, the subject of which is accommodation in 5 or more rooms:
If the client’s accommodation contract is unilaterally canceled:
The cancellation fee will always be paid by the client on the basis of a written request (invoice) of the accommodation provider with a due date of 10 days from the date of delivery of the request to the client. The landlord is also entitled to unilaterally set off his receivable against the cancellation fee against the client’s receivable for the return of the deposit for accommodation, if this deposit was paid by the client before the cancellation of the contract.
If the client does not cancel the accommodation contract before the agreed start date of the accommodation, but still does not use the right to accommodation given by the contract, he is obliged to pay the accommodation provider the full amount of the agreed accommodation price according to the concluded contract. This price will be paid by the client on the basis of a written request (invoice) of the accommodation provider with a due date of 10 days from the date of delivery of the request to the client. The landlord is also entitled to unilaterally set off his receivable against the price for the client’s unused right to accommodation against the client’s receivable to return the deposit for accommodation, if this deposit was paid by the client.
2) In the event that the client terminates the accommodation in the hotel and the use of its services earlier than he should according to the concluded accommodation contract, the landlord is entitled to the client to pay the full agreed price of accommodation according to the relevant accommodation contract. The client pays this full agreed price for the entire contract, the client’s expected stay in the hotel, in full at the end of the stay before leaving the hotel.
3) In the event of the client’s right to a refund of the prepaid price or part thereof due to the timely cancellation of the accommodation contract, the client must also state the bank account number in a written request for a refund sent to the email from which the hotel confirmed his order. to which the deposit is to be refunded. The hotel will confirm the claim and make the payment within 7 days of receiving the refund request.
1) The General Terms and Conditions enter into force on 21.10.2020. Deviations from these conditions can be individually agreed between the landlord and the client in the accommodation contract.
2) The transferred personal data of the client stated in his stay order will be used by the landlord only for the concluded contractual relationship between the landlord and the client, the subject of which is the stay in the hotel. The landlord provides information on the management and protection of personal data of clients in a separate document published on its website http://www.zlinhotel.cz/cs/.